Thread: Broken mogul
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Primenall
Regular 'Geeker

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
hahahaha!

To be hoenst, i hadn't noticed that the Pocket PC was gone from it at all until i read a topic on a forum about it. It makes people who look at my phone think of it more as a phone than as a pc when they read that lol.

i'm fine either way

But yeah, the loose keyboard seems to be fixed even after it's fallen on the carpet a few times. Luckily for me i've never dropped it on a hard surface.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
haha! Freeza when I come close in dropping my mogul ,my heart skips a beat. Now that I got this replacement I carry it like its a real baby. Well, that's good to hear that dropping it on carpet won't bring the keyboard play back.
I must say I still love this phone. I don't know why ppl like treos so much.

Well my heart skipped a beat the other day, I had it in my shirt pocket and was pulling it out and ended up juggling it and it finnally got away and landded screen side down on the sidewalk.

Well it survived the fall great, I couldn't believe it, I was so relieved.
The only damage was the scratched housing on the front, the screen was fine not a scratch and it still works as good as ever, so IMHO it's a pretty tough little machine, glad I have TEP anyways though LOL