View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 08:03 PM
pirish
Regular 'Geeker

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by view9234 View Post
I have what may be a noob question, but I'm becoming somewhat worried, so I'll ask it anyway:

I flashed this phone from Sprint stock to the new leaked rom (so I could get Sprint radio 1.11) then to MIGHTYROM 4.8 about a week ago. Everything has worked great, except that I've been using data on my phone but it's not showing that I'm using data on my Sprint account. And my other phone (not a PDA) where I also use data shows the data usage within the day.

I'm now about 4 days into my cycle but show "0 k/b" of data used. Should I be worried? (I am showing EV-DO speed, which would have to mean it's connected to Sprint--and not Verizon--towers, right?) I have a Sprint radio (not Telus...etc.) ROM, but could using MIGHTYROM somehow not be connecting with Sprint towers or not transmitting my MSID correctly?

Should I be worried that by using the ROM I'm somehow violating the Sprint TOS?

Thanks for your help...hopefully I'm not the only Sprint user with this issue....
When you unlocked your phone you violated sprints tos, but they cannot find out unless you bring them back the unlocked, tampered with ROM. Sprint will not know if you are using your phone as a modem with any new ROM. That is a big PERK of using a custom ROM. Do not worry, if you don't tell, they won't know.

Last edited by pirish; 04-27-2009 at 08:09 PM.