View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 07:12 PM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[SPB MS3] Shine Up and Show Off Your Shell! [THEMEz, TWEAKz, WALLPAPERz, WIDGz, ETC]

If you are like me and have fallen in love with SPB Mobile Shell 3 within the past few days, then this thread is for you. The ease of use and ability to customize is second to none. If you have not tried it, you can download the trial and find more info here. You will not regret it.

Official SPB Website.
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pock...e/mobileshell/

The purpose of this thread is to have one place for our community to come up with ideas on how we can make SPB MS3 better or personalised to our own taste. This is also a place where we can show off our stuff (similar to "Post Your Today Screen" threads) so that we can give props to whom props are due and to give others ideas on what they could do. This will be similar to Zepiii's XDA Thread that they have going, but I figured our community needed one too.

If you have something you would like to share (widgets, themes, etc.) you may post them here and if you would like me to list it in these first few postings PM me with the post # and I will edit my posts to include a link to your work. Please state what your work is and what it will do (ex. theme, widg, etc.) and if it is resolution specific (ex. VGA, QVGA, WVGA, etc.).

Thank you for everyone's hard work. Let's stay productive and have some fun folks!

Last edited by MrHawaii; 04-27-2009 at 11:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 33 times.