View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 02:35 PM
soaknfused
PPCGeeks Regular

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I love sprint store CSR's, please back me up on this :-)

OK, so I had a Mogul that was my best friend while I used it, but I recently upgraded to the Touch Pro. I decided rather than let my Mogul sit in a box that I would sell it on Ebay, I listed it and sold it, shipped it to the new owner and guess what.. I have No2's ROM on it, the new owner took it to a Sprint store and they said "This phone can not be activated on Sprint because the software was damaged and there is no way to activate phone" well, needless to say the person that purchased it is a bit miffed, as I would be under the same circumstances, I would like some back up here saying that it can be activated, that they just don't support custom ROMS and a few nice words about the quality of NO2's ROMs would be nice too.

I have replied by email saying I would walk them through the process of activating it or returning it to a factory ROM if need be, but that shouldn't be an issue.. Simply calling in and activating it over the phone or doing it online will work just as well and they can enjoy the speed, efficiency and bliss that comes with using a NO2 ROM on an already great piece of hardware