nvrmind
PPCGeeks Regular

nvrmind is keeping up the good worknvrmind is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonV View Post
I was psyched as I read lazer9's account a couple post back that restoring using SPB backup seemed to be the answer once you used the correct settings (which is what I was about to research) however Robtao's findings seem to differ. Maybe I'll have to experiment myself.

I count 38 apps in my Remove Programs list. Some of these won't be needed because they are cooked in. I also keep the installers on the SD card so it is somewhat simpler to reinstall than to surf all over heck. However, it's not just the re-installing that's the pain. It's getting all the registration keys back in place and the re-tweaking of the settings to get back where I was.

Restoring after the leaked ROM was pain free obviously due to it be the same but better version.

It is obvious to me that reclaiming 70-80mb of storage and having a snappier system is worth the pain. However, I'm trying to make sure I have to do it before I do it. Thanks for your help.
I'm pretty sure Mishimi will do all this... From what I've seen, so far, it's not the most user-friendly app, though. Adryn posted a link to a good page for setting it up on omnia a page back...