Darren8448
PPCGeeks Regular

Darren8448 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren8448 View Post
Im using Tsowen taskbar 6v2 vga but for some reason my bluetooth icon has stopped appearing? its always worked before the only thing i changed around the time was turning of the diamond dialer skin in favour for the wm one. I cant see that these would effect the bluetooth icon? The bluetooth headset icon still works but not the actual bluetooth icon?? any ideas??

Im also trying to replace the 3 bluetooth icons with the ones from tsowentaskbar4 but dispite overwriting as described in the first post of this thread the icons from taskbar6v2 are still displayed, any ideas??

Also I wondered if anyone could skin the attached start icon from wisbar into a usuable icon for the 6v2 taskbar?? I would wish the flag icon to be larger than the current round one.

Many thanks
Ive switched to different taskbars and the bluetooth icon isnt showing so this is obviously a system problem, any ideas?

Is it possible to have a cab for tsowentaskbar4.1.6 but with the network and signal icons from tsowentaskbar6v2. Ive included both below.

Many thanks again
Attached Files
File Type: cab tsowentaskbar4v1.6.cab (1.24 MB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab tsowentaskbar6v2.1.cab (2.37 MB, 57 views) Click for barcode!