View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 12:53 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbg225 View Post
just noticed something new, when hooking up to my pc and running active sync, the battery level does not change when i disconnect my pro, but if i soft reset the meter goes up....anyone else seen this?
when you soft reset, yes sometimes the battery meter will go up. The 1% increments were a hack created by our very own no2chem. They are not perfectly accurate (especially in the 90's) and battery could fluctuate a couple percentage points.

Also, you phone should charge when you active sync it to you comp (unless you've disabled this).

PPCGeeks New User Guide