View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 11:59 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Just a random question....I lost my battery for my touch pro today and since everything is closed in this crazy state on sunday, I had to go to tricket out accessories to get one but the only thing they could find was a Diamond battery which they said would work. The phone came on fine but the battery indicator has a "!" in it and when I go into the battery menu, it said unknown battery and doesn't give a charging indicator. I'm not entirely sure if the battery even charges since it died and wont get past the start loading screen before it dies again.
Is the Diamond battery compatible with the Touch Pro or no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Its the exact same battery
I think they might have given you a faulty battery, i would take it back if i was you.