View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 10:27 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbg225 View Post
This may not be a bug, but something that slightly annoys me, when i open a text and then slide the keyboard to type a response i cant automatically start typing, i have to touch the response section again to get the typing to go where i want it...anyone have a fix for that

and finally im still having issues with the message tab showing new texts when it shouldnt/having to open up my messages several times to clear them.
Yeah, I hated having to touch the response section again to start typing when I slid out the keyboard to reply to a message. It kept bringing up my phone book and looking up contacts. This is a problem with tf3d, haven't figured out how to fix it, sorry. you might want to skim through the xda thread.

Yeah, the new texts issue is still there, but not as bad as it was before. It hangs on me every now and then and still displays a new text, but it eventually goes away if I open text messages again.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

This post has been thanked 1 times.