View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 10:06 PM
pbg225
Lurker

pbg225 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

first off i really like your work KK ive tried a few roms and urs are by far the best, but i do have a couple of issues

i cant get the weather database to load either, and when i just ttry to add the city closest to me the old fashion way it was compelty messed up information, it was like 90 degrees in hartford today and the weather tab showed 32!
EDIT: My bad haha it was defaulted with Celsius and im used to Fahrenheit! doesnt anyone use the lil c or f anymore!?

This may not be a bug, but something that slightly annoys me, when i open a text and then slide the keyboard to type a response i cant automatically start typing, i have to touch the response section again to get the typing to go where i want it...anyone have a fix for that

and finally im still having issues with the message tab showing new texts when it shouldnt/having to open up my messages several times to clear them.

not deal crushers, and if need be ill suffer through them, but if anyone has any fixes id be appreciative towards you for life

Last edited by pbg225; 04-26-2009 at 10:13 PM.