View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 09:58 PM
mdiaz33685
Regular 'Geeker

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

ok ok ok...
first of all... THANKS MIGHTYMIKE FOR ANOTHER GREAT CREATION...

second - i personally didn't have any problems with mr5 042109... ok.. the only problem was that i uninstalled voicecommand because my sounds and ringtone was lower, so it gave me one error to uninstall.. just like when i installed it... I mentioned it gives one error.. just click ok and restart.. never happened again..
Never once had the corruption with sounds...

now of course i don't want to go back to 4.16 which was and still is great.. cause i love this 6.5 better... easier finger controll...

3.. installed this version this afternoon.. setup everything.. just like i did with 4.21... everything is working just the same way... perfect... no problems.... no errors...
voicecommand works great, sounds are loud and clear...

4. remote desktop works great..

so listen up... please stop complaining, this is not 6.1.. everything doesn't or might not work like it did before...
so if it don't work, dont use it...

texts, emails, mms, msn messenger, hotmail, gmail, remote desktop, voice command, camera, recorder, everything... ok... copied my alarm-dawn which i saved all the ring tones, and alarms before i moved from 6.1 to 6.5.. alarm still works... tried all the ring tones just for the fun of it..
no sound corruptions before and now... with 4.21 and 4.25... hmmmm never encounter the problem.. dont know guys and gals...

i use alarm-dawn for my alarms, my own mp3 for ring tones...

BEAUTIFUL JOB MIKE.... THANKS SO MUCH FOR UR FAST RESPONSE WITH WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE GARBELLED MESSAGES, VERY FAST FIX... THANKS...

if u can Mike, please try to install voice recorder.. that is the only thing i didn't find...

I was happy with 4.21, but when u put something out, i know its gonna be better...
so i have to go with it... 4.25 fixed the remote desktop and voice command.. I do use them...
so i always move forward...

so people don't forget to thank MIKE, all the thanks u see i give,
99 percent is MIKE and LILRICO... WHY CAUSE THEY DESERVE IT...
when they write something, thank them....

UR TOUCH PRO, WILL NEVER, NEVER BE THE SAME AS WHEN U BOUGHT THEM....

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.

Last edited by mdiaz33685; 04-26-2009 at 11:01 PM.