View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 04:59 PM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Ok here we go.. New Bug and Old bug mixed together in love...

Device: Verizon TP
Verizon Arcosoft MMS posted to first page
SMS160 installed

Another PPCgeeker named Laos messaged me on MSN messenger and asked if I had any MMS problems. He was getting a failed delivery notice when sending an MMS BUT the message did go through.. I told him no but I haven't sent any MMS since downloading the second update.

I select New/Picture message. I put his number in. Select image.. Under subject I put test MMS. I select a tiny, basic image and attach it.

I click send.. The notification to send shows in the taskbar. I then get Message Delivery failed. But the message went thru he did get it.. I send again.. this time I do not get the sent delivery error.. It shows in the taskbar it went through. However The message I sent doesn't show ANYWHERE in my inbox, sent message, draft, or deleted folders.. It disappeared into oblivion.

so I tell him to send me a Pix message back to make sure I can receive. Taskbar shows it downloading then BAM system locked up for approximately 15 seconds and guess what.. ALL my Sounds and Ringtones went out.. CORRUPTION !!! They no longer worked. I soft reset. In my inbox his pix message was there and showed properly and ringtones went back to working for the moment.

Can anyone else please try this to confirm ?!?!?!? I'm on MSN right now.. lordshadowz@msn.com is the nick add me.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09