View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lienus View Post
You will download to your pc first, you can get the step by step instructions here, http://theidoctor.org/omnia.html since you will need to install that beta rom first. Download the stuff from the sidebar first and follow the instructions step by step. After you've done that just go to the faq on the first page and follow the instructions at the bottom of the first post and you'll be good to go.

I didn't remove my card when installing though I imagine it wouldn't hurt. I'm new to this too so I can't say for sure, it installed perfectly though. And the 1.0 rom will run on the stock omnia user interface, 1.0m2d will run off of the manilla 2d interface if I'm not mistaken. Again I'm new to this so if anyone reads this correct me if I'm wrong.

Quite right. The stock actually runs off of the stock Windows Mobile 6.1 interface, but otherwise, dead on.