PPCGeeks Regular

chaos2137 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to chaos2137 Send a message via Skype™ to chaos2137
Re: Advanced Config tweaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
OK, it's official! I is 'tarted. Sign me up for the special olympics. Anything but wrestling (they're strong).

I can't find this tab. Can you tell me where it is?

oh and to answer your question, that tab is called performances it is the third icon down and looks kinda like a speedometer anyways, take the stylus out and tap the small plus sign right next to the icon.

now the tab will open up and you will see the items that need to be edited on after another.

just touch each one with the stylus then go down to the bottom in yellow where it gives a brief discription of what you are actually about to edit.

next touch the small arrowon the right in the same yellow area, there will be a drop down box, you can now change the value to what ever preset amount you like.

the above posted values will improve you performance, look around for more tweaks but remember that when you change one thing another will be affected so if you install a lot of programs, try installing most onto your memory card to save space and speed. peace dude!

Last edited by chaos2137; 04-26-2009 at 11:53 AM.