View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 11:11 AM
pcpal01
N00b

pcpal01 is keeping up the good workpcpal01 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to pcpal01 Send a message via Yahoo to pcpal01
Thumbs up Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Windows mobile 6.5 version is up
www.jbawireless.com/ppc.htm
Your ROM's ROCK dude. Thank you so much for making it worth the cost of this expensive phone I got a few months back. I have tried all the ROM's here but kept coming back to your's to work from weekly. Today I am a happy camper and will make certain I thank you appropriately. I made a killing on my Sprint contract anyway, my last bill for 4 fully functional PDA's with total access was only $115. Just goes to show how well my wife can ***** someone out on the phone. LOL.. I digress, anyway thanks for the ROM's I will continue to burn away when you come out with something new. I was wondering if I need to go give SPB their worth or is this reg OK? I see you saw that Tech1 had some people rolling yesterday about your ROM's. I was already convinced what I wanted to use, I think he was just having some fun. Too many cooks in the kitchen obviously can't spoil every meal though, as I can see from this forum. God bless the cooks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.