View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 10:42 AM
mpeters13
N00b

mpeters13 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by land2634 View Post
Only problem I've had thus far is every now and then, the device locks up for about 7-10 seconds. Then its fine, until it does it again. Going to try a hard reset. Anyone else having this problem?
I have had this issue since Mighty 4.12, but I can't find a fix. Few people seem to report the issue. I thought it was the phone and flashed back to Stock. The problem goes away. I'm not crazy about flashing back to Stock or any of this Windows Mobile 6.5 stuff. I've tried 6 ROMs and they all bring my device to a crawl (Juicy 7 being the most recent... ack). I'm not really sure what the big appeal is. Mighty 4.16 is the fastest and practically most stable ROM available for this device, anyway.

The three apps I notice this in most are Opera (while scrolling), Camera (take a picture and when I'm ready to tap the screen to close it, the device is unresponsive for 7-10 seconds) and any application where I'm using the onscreen keyboard. If someone has a fix, please PM me. It's driving me nuts.