View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nub4life View Post
Does this ever happen to anyone? Sometimes when I charge the phone overnight, the next day I wake up it's frozen (like this morning the screen was stuck at 3:03am). When I hit the reset button in the back, that would turn the phone off, and I'd have to hit the power button to turn it back on.

Edit: Using 4.8 but it's been happening for awhile.
yes, has happened to me before on various roms. best thing to do is back up and hard reset again. If this has happened for a while than it's not going away. If you decide to do this, I would flash the shipped rom of your carrier first found in the Sticky page "Unlocking, Relocking, and Flashing'" on the first page of the Diamond upgrade forum. Then flash back to mr 4.8. this should clear this up for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.