View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 09:56 AM
boodaka
Halfway to VIP Status

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
Good people on this thread,

I think that it is a shame that because no one has seen any activity from Mike in a while people feel the need to start bashing him. Listen to yourselves, please. Some of you are acting very poorly. If Mike was to never come back in to this forum I could understand why. Alienating the one person that has done so much for so many is not the way to get anything accomplished. Believe me, I can relate to the feelings that some of you have, but after I sit down and really think about it I come up with this answer: Mike owes none of us anything! The things he has done for our phones is better than anything out there and like addicts we always want more and more. Mike has never mislead us before, so when he says that there is an issue that is going to take time to iron out, let him do so. Mike has always kept his word to us in here time and time again, why should we think that this time is any different? Mike also strikes me as a smart man. Being that he is smart he would not put up a donation button just to get some quick money and then bail. That would be dumb since he could put out mediocre releases and get lots more donations. I am by no means a Mike expert and am far from being in the "loop", but I do believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, especially when they have shown me in the past that they have kept their word.
Amen brother, people need to shut it and help otheres with issues, and like someone else stated, i donated to Mighty also and not because i thought he was making a new one but for all the stuff he has done, which some people dont understand (i do cause ive cooked before) IT AINT EASY DESIGNING something thats going to work on so many peoples phones the same, and then fixing it so it doesnt mess up on all the other peoples phones, so zip it and enjoy 4.8 and help others that have issues, i am lol

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
This post has been thanked 1 times.