View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 05:31 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
The funny thing is that it's the PPCKitchen base that's causing the user's gps issues:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...45&postcount=1
Hard to believe a base would cause GPS problems...that's a fairly straightforward thing. It'd also be highly unusual for one out of a group to have such an issue if it's a problem with the base. I'm not even clear that he's using ppck to build it, though he obviously is using some ppck libraries. If he is using ppck, then he needs to do the usual posting of his selections.txt and build log if he wants anyone to pay much attention.

But that wasn't what I was referring to. What I was referring to is there are dozens bepe kitchens floating around. Why don't you guys get together and standardize? I think you guys would learn a lot from the process of trying to do so, independent of whether you actually come up with a common build to apply your special sauce to.