View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 12:16 AM
pixelpop
Regular 'Geeker

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
All his past work is well deserving of the donations he received. The poor guy lost his job! He doesn't check the thread for a few days and this is what it becomes? I have faith MR5 will come out eventually. Let the man take care of himself and his family. There's plenty of roms to play with in the meantime you crackheads
I was not making a judgement on right or wrong...that's for each individual to decide. Some guys will never donate, but b*tch about things till they are blue in the face. Others will donate and accept that their donations may be for Mike's work up to and including 4.8, without any further expectation. I merely pointed out the irony of the timing.

And if you check Mike's posts, you will see that he is being very active in the TP thread, so let's not go too far with the "poor Mike lost his job so let's let him have time to get his life together" stuff. I am just a realist, not a basher or flamer, so please take my comments just for what they are and don't try to connect too many dots with them.

It looks like 4.8 with .wav ringtones and spb ms3 may be the best we get for a while, which is personally fine with me. If we never get another release, here is a huge THANKS MIKE for all the work done to get us to 4.8.

Last edited by pixelpop; 04-26-2009 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.