View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 11:05 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98classic View Post
if your next release is 6.5 i'll just stick with this. 6.5 sucks imo.
Maybe Kev's wouldn't. I just question the stability of it, I might be willing to at least give it a try though, especially with no tf3d. I don't mind wm 6.1, I'm just always looking for better battery life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98classic View Post
maybe if you could get the 6.1 startmenu i would use it with tf3d but i refuse to use that other crapy menu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloupha View Post
I second that! I really dislike the 6.5 Start Menu.
I don't think it looks that bad, but:
Don't know if this'll work with wm 6.5, but you can change your start menu with Start Menu Button Hook.

PPCGeeks New User Guide