View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 10:22 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
One of the reasons I asked the question about interest is 6.5. I was beginning to wonder if I should spend the time and effort. I have a semi working build of my loaded rom on 6.5 (without manila). If folks are showing interest, I move forward and eventually release K Squared v0.1.
3 things about your post just excited me

1. wm 6.5
2. without manila
3. k squared v0.1

Now, I'll explain:
Admittedly I am a little curious about wm 6.5. I'm afraid it still might be a little buggy, but if if you give it your stamp of approval, then dammit, I've got to try it. I have read that 6.5 is supposedly better on battery life, although I'm not really sure.A lso, one reason I haven't switched to another rom is that I don't want to have to find all the right cabs I need.

Secondly, I'd absolutely LOVE your rom without manila. I know we waited sooo long for tp 2 port, but now I don't even use it at all. (spb MS 3.0 is way too good) Not preinstalling any kind of shell allows the end user to choose the one he/she likes. They can either install tf3d2 themselves, buy spb MS 3.0, or use the new WM 6.5 today screen. Gives more options this way.

Third, although I really do like the sig image I made for you, k squared does lend itself to a neat graphic. I think just having an image using the K and a superscripted 2 and not saying rom or anything, would be pretty cool. This is a little random, but I'm on a sig image craze after making the Radio image tags.

Anyways, you do great work, and I look forward to anything you'd like to try.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 04-25-2009 at 10:29 PM.