View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 03:22 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Frustration With Changing Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
thanks i think that definately did the trick its updating now i was sittin here like a hour and a half stuck not knowing what to do. if i wanted to go back to the stock verizon rom how would i get back to that? just a hard reset? or something more? and what does the hard spl mean? what does that do?
a hard reset will just restore your phone to when you last flashed it, it will erase all data and tweaks you did. So if you hard reset with juicy it just brings it back to how it was after you flashed juicy rom.
if you wanted to go back to stock, there is a sticky at the top of CDMA Touch Pro upgrades called Stock rom links, download the verizon shipped rom, run the program and it will bring you back to stock.
Hard Spl is just the unlocker for the phone
btw you only have to unlock the phone once

if you have any other questions feel free to hit me up on msn