View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 02:48 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Disapointed with Sprint

You need to separate Sprint the company from Sprint customer service reps. It's hard to do, but it helps. I have only been with Sprint for 6 months. I was with Qwest and wanted to stay on the Sprint network when Qwest went with Verizon.

Then my husband wanted to be added to the plan recently and port his number. Chat said I was only authorized 3 phones. Called and was told the same thing ...

SOOOOOO.... I asked for a supervisor. Still a no. I asked for the credit department. Transferred, but sent to the wrong department ... same customer service as before. I got a bit aggressive and finally made my way to the credit department. I explained that I was already upset from the prior conversations and sorry if I was pointing my disappointment at her ...

She added another line to my account, appologized for the problems and noted everything on my account so when we went to the store everything ran smoothly ... and it did!

I woould also like to mention that if you are looking at the Touch Pro, you minght not want to put data out of the question. It really does add to the "fun" of the Touch series of phones.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...