PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Snoman002 is keeping up the good workSnoman002 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disapointed with Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
...Trust me...Sprint has coddled me like a baby in its crib. They have ALWAYS taken care of me....to the point that I would never even consider leaving them.
And see thats why I'm upset. I love Sprint, I have never had a problem with them in the past, and thats whats frustrating. I'll admit, I was even c0key about having Sprint. My buddie has Verizon, and was complaining because he wanted an Omnia but didnt want to either have to buy a data plan, or have to pay full price for it, for his use of the phone it just want justifiable (we cant bring phones to work). In the end Verizon wouldnt do anything for him, meanwhile I was thinking that thats what he gets for having Verizon, Sprint would have done SOMETHING to make me as happy as I wanted to be. I was actually under the impression that Sprint would do practically anything I wanted them to do, well within reason. Now, all of a sudden, just to get my upgrade a tiny bit early, I ran into a wall.

I always pitied my friends with other carriers, I have always felt that the other carriers treated you like a numbered account, and yet my Sprint was different, they wouldnt do what was needed to keep me paying, they would go do whatever they could to keep me HAPPY. Now all of a sudden I dont have that happy feeling anymore. Thats what disapoints me, not that they didnt bend to my will, just that I didnt get the feeling that they were willing to do whatever they could to make me happy. And trust me, I dont look for much to keep me happy, heck a person on the other end of the phone just listening to me is usually all it takes.

Last edited by Snoman002; 04-25-2009 at 02:34 PM.