View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
I'm having two issues.
One is that Contacts, Notes and Tasks are not syncing completely to Outlook 2003. It kind of reminds me of the issues I had w/WM5 and Outlook2007. Notes & Tasks don't update and Contacts seem to lose data. They also don't update well from the PPC back to the PC. Appointments all work fine.
I wonder if going back to MSO2K7 will fix this. Anyone having better experiences with either version of Outlook?

Also, for the first time today, seemingly without reason, all of my speed-dials disappeared (except for VM @1). Not huge, but not great either.
I took the opportunity to try out the PIM backup program which had never successfully worked at restoring my speed dials in WM5. If it happens again we'll see if it works better in WM6.

Last edited by Trident; 09-15-2007 at 12:10 AM.