View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 05:29 PM
dc
PPCGeeks Regular

dc is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Plantronics Voyager 855

I have been using the Jabra BT8010 since it first came out in January 2007. It's a great headset, but it's a bit on the large size and the earpieces don't go inside the ear canal to create any noise isolation. The volume for regular calls has been adequate at best, but stereo sound for music is very good. Prior to the BT8010, I was using a Plantronics 510 and that had more than adequate volume for regular calls, even in noisy environments.

I have been a Plantronics fan ever since the 510 and I just heard about their new stereo Bluetooth headset with an extra attachable earpiece like the BT8010. Since it doesn't appear to be available yet I don't know if it's any good, but I do have it on pre-order. The extremely small size and earbuds that go inside the ear canal for sound isolation is what sold me. Here is a link for the new headset: www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/cat1150057/cat5420035/prod5880001.

I'll report back once I receive and test it, but I thought I would give you guys a heads-up if you haven't heard about this one.