View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 05:19 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onexsilence View Post
do what i did, i just rename the sms dll file from pocketCM and it doesnt intercept my SMS anymore. give it a try, mines been working without any conflicts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by markppc6700 View Post
tested it so installed pocketcm tried renaming the dll file and it didnt work, so i went old school and deleted it LOL

works now LOL
Yes I recommend deleting the DLL file if you chose this route because when I myself renamed the DLL file yesterday, I forgot both programs were already in use and later FROZE MY PHONE, resulting in missing my girlfriend's call (trouble).

So I recommend a soft reset after either renaming or deleting file.