View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 10:19 AM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodies View Post
Ugh, I hope it's not an issue with my TouchPro, because it's got a blemish on the case that Verizon probably wouldn't like to take back.

So, do you know what the Server #3 means on LilRico's post on the first page? I'd really like to get everything set back up while I sit here with nothing to do.
Don't worry about the blemish. Don't go into the store. Just call 611 and talk to a tech. He or she will automatically set up the RMA and ship you another device as long as you are paying monthly for the full coverage. Thats what I did. I told her I was very experienced with WM devices, this is whats happening and I've already hard reset, and run through steps to debug the problem. She immediately set up the RMA and shipped me a new device.. They had no refurbs in stock in the whole country. I had the new one in 2 days. Just make sure you Put the stock Verizon Radio back on, the stock Verizon ROM back on and relock the device before shipping it back in the box they provide.

As to Rico's server 3 I do not know. PM Rico about it.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09