View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 09:23 AM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changing ROM, different carrier from original, will it have to be reprogrammed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekzel View Post
Well, I flashed the NFSFan rom and so far so great. Wierdly, after doing everything, new rom and hard reset and all that, it STILL worked on MetroPCS before I installed the carrier cab. I still installed it though, because the instructions said so

Lots to like in this new rom! I had a few virtual keyboards installed before but NONE of them are as awesome as the one included in this rom. I find it faster to use the qwerty keyboard with my thumbs than with the stylus now.

The only thing not working yet is the internet, I got it all configured as far as I could tell, but it still doesn't work. All in good time though. Thanks again
No problem, in the FAQ or the Thread itself someone has posted the settings needed for MetroPCS in there - I just woke up and cant remember or find it but it is in there.

Best bet, open the thread and along top just above the first post on what ever page your at to the right is "search" you can search in just a certain thread so use that and find the MetroPCS posts and your answer will be there

glad to hear your almost up and going LOL

Detroit Doug

This post has been thanked 1 times.