View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 03:19 AM
hansk75
PPCGeeks Regular

hansk75 is keeping up the good workhansk75 is keeping up the good workhansk75 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldostang View Post
i have a cab for using the 3 row start menu which i just dump the file into the specified sys folder. i'll upload the file if you want and let you know into what folder to dump it to.

also as far as tw. i have an oem that was supplied to me that included tw v3a and opera panels. i modified it to use the new version of tw v3.1 and opera panels. and i havent had any problems like what you are talking about.
Thanks for your help. I have working start menu but since I was experiencing that problem, I thought Calku should know
I find it weird that TW is doing that but it is happening. Flashing stock rom doesn't have any effect on the behavior so I believe it is from kitchen. The only problem is I can't isolate the issue. Selecting or unselecting doesn't matter and always build TW into the panel and thought it is very unusual. Since kitchen has been uploaded again, I will try that and see what happens.