View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 08:47 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NOOB) Need some advice on my Sprint Touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextelfixer View Post
I would recommend either MightyRom5 or StarRom 1.5. Both are excellent WM6.5 roms which give you much better all around performance. Speed is increased and so is battery life. I was using StarRom and just switched to the new Mighty to give it a try.
i disagree (seems like i'm the odd man out). i flashed mightyrom5 today and didn't like it at all. every 6.5 rom i'm flashed completely drags my phone down to where is just annoying. when microsoft officially releases 6.5, perhaps some of the kinks can be worked out and all these cooks will be able to create a really great 6.5 rom. until then, they're nice to look at but not very practical for everyday use.

as suggestions roms, here's a few nice ones (my fav's that i tend to switch back and forth):

Meridin 4.2 (i think he's coming out with a new one this weekend)
KK's loaded rom V2.0
Cfay's TouchPro 2 rom

that being said. The Juicy roms and Might roms are very popular. everyone has different tastes so try them all and see which one you like better.

good luck and happy flashing (wait, that didn't sound right did it???)