AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-23-09] ** grooveROM 4 ** OS/SYS 21501 [FINAL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagoldenboy View Post
This is a great rom. I am new to the DIAMOND community, but I have found alot of useful information in a short time. The only issue that I have is, when I open an application, sometimes the top menu that has the battery and evdo icon is wiped out. I flashed to stock rom before flashing grooverom 4. Also, I am running Touchflo. Am I the only one experiencing this?
Battery should change to clock in most apps. This is a feature, not a bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billo0071 View Post
Great rom so far, the only thing that I noticed is that memory consumption is pretty high 50% with nothing running and 55 to 59% with few things running. Your other rooms were around 39% to 42% with no extra programs running. Any specific reason for the increased mem consumption?
Which version are you running? I'm at 46% right now, which is pretty standard for 6.5 roms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario23 View Post
Could someone please try to enter a recurring event on the calendar to see if it shows up in the monthly view?

I'm trying to figure out why this isn't working for me and could use a little help.
Thanks...
Recurring events show up in monthly view for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
on the manilla version. For some reason if you make any kind of a change that restarts it, then a never ending loop begins.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Quote:
It has been occuring at different times. Sometimes after activating the HTC dialer. Otherwise at some random times. I will try reinstalling again.
Did you flash to stock? Do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Ok, I am actually also having problems with htc dialer. I decided to run with wm dialer with no issues whatsoever. Sorry I forgot to mention this.
What are the problems with the HTC Dialer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrousGT View Post
any info on why the activesync is not connecting? when i olug in USB, it says application not found.
Activesync works fine for me. Reboot your computer.

Quote:
That's too bad. I was really hoping to have a fully functional version.
With WM dialer it was not showing the caller ID for some reason. Is there a way to fix that?
Thanks.
Caller ID works fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianguyinny24 View Post
Looks a great ROM ... some questions i have...
  • Do i need to instal MS .net framework 3.5 for it...
  • Also what is the best radio that goes with this ROM ...specially in NYC....
  • What kind of Backup software this is working on... means earlier ROM i had PIM backup to backup my contacts etc...
Thats all... thanks for answerong...

V
.net 3.5 is included. I just backup with activesync. Use whatever radio you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbath View Post
Been playing with the Manila version of the final GrooveRom and so far I really like it. Been solid as a rock. Question though for a noob, how do i get the Manila UI to show? Someone made a reference on how easy it was to go back and forth, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure it out.
settings>today>items
This post has been thanked 4 times.