View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 01:54 AM
samurai1200
N00b

samurai1200 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
It's just you.
I've literally had no problems with memory leaks due to the actual rom. Yes, the tf3d tp2 is a little ram heavy, but you should have at about 50% of ram left at a clean boot.

If you're opening and closing a lot of programs, it is typical for WM to not give you back all the ram. That is not the rom's fault however, just a typical WM thing. I'd suggest using cleanRAM. Awesome, and I mean awesome, ram reclaiming utility. (you can even set it up to run on a schedule, at certain times of the day)

Hope that helped.
Would these memory leaks lead to increase in battery drain? i have noticed that sometimes when i mess with programs i have not played around with before, and then close shortly after (0-5 minutes of use), my battery drain goes from under 5% an hour to 20-30% an hour. like, REALLY bad.

Also, how the hell do you open a picture message? I have arcosft mms installed, and when i click on the msg from tf3d, it brings me to the fancy-lookin sms/mms listing from that contact (grey and white, with contact info, message list, mail list, events, and recent calls buttons at the bottom). then i click the picture icon in the message, and it brings me to the stock, outlook-style sms. i click the picture message icon there, and it brings me back to the fancy sms listing again. infinite loop.

then again, im on beta2 still. are these things fixed in v2final?