View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 01:19 AM
Aloupha
PPCGeeks Regular

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
This is a known issue and been addressed a couple times in this thread. It is a problem with the world clock that is a known bug form the TP 2 tf3d port. Don't open the world clock at all. Change you times by going into start > settings > system > clock and alarms.
Change your time there. Don't open the world clock from the tf3d screen, which I thought kev has remapped anyways. Weird.
That's what I have been doing, however it keeps changing it back one hour whether I access the world clock or not. I actually don't know how to access the world clock. I looked everywhere and could not find it. I have accessed it by mistake when I click on the time on the today screen. But most of the times when I click on that time, it takes me to g-alarm.

However, most of the time after I change the clock from ....system > clock and alarms, it only changes for the top bar and not on the today's screen.

Edit: I just found out how to access the world clock. Clicking the alarm on the today's screen does it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
You can't. You can only uninstall cabs. Most of what's in this rom are OEM's, which speeds up the initial customizations for one thing.
That's unfortunate, the main reason why I want to remove some programs is because of the g-alarm.