View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 10:37 PM
nFiniti
Regular 'Geeker

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Is there a kitchen ROM yet that is basically WM6.5, but with a working Voice Command, and also TouchFLO (i heavily use this.)??????
I'm using both on 6.5. However I moded the Manila2D OEM so it doesn't include Google Maps. Just so I could install it seperately on a different storeage space. Tryin to keep this running smooth...

So far today was my trial run with my kitchen built rom.

I got Manila2D, Manila Theme, All the Manila Add Ons (Maps is moded onto the ext rom), I'm running Oxios and MemMaid... If I soft reset my phone, it starts with 18mb! I think thats pretty good... but I don't know why, without using it, it dropps to 15-13-10... If I use it like to make a phone call or what not... by the end of the call I'm at like 6mb. Why is this? Oh yeah, I'm using the High Memory setup, so my camera is disabled. I'm like constantly using Oxios and MemMaid to keep it running at 15mb. No complaints so far, Except the new IE is a little strange. Maybe I need to play with it more. Takes a lil while longer to load (ghey) and I can't read any text... it zooms waaaaaay far out. Dunno if I like this or wanna install something else. Even tho I dislike all the others. I'm gonna give it a week before I decide on going back to 6.1.

~Joshua A. Gray
This post has been thanked 1 times.