View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:52 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermg View Post
I'm having issues with trying to send mail! Anyone else have this problem? When I start to type the name of a contact, then select a contact, it starts to autopopulate it then the screen image stays there not really showing me what's happening.. like it should redraw or refresh and it doesn't. I have to end up doing a soft reset. This and the fact that it takes like a good 15 SECONDS to load my txt message window from the MESSAGES window are my only current real problems I've been having on this ROM. I am hoping for a fix cuz I'm SUPER picky with my setups and if I can't end up fixing a rom then I flash to as close of a base as possible and build up on my own.

Oh yeah, sorry, one more issue, I installed the Weather Databases so I could add my location on the Weather tab.. and after I select my state, TF3D crashes then restarts?!!? Every time

Having mentioned all this.. i really do like this ROM alot! Thanks again Psyki!!!
I am not sure what could be causing your TXT message to load so slow, I have not heard of that issue from anyone else. Are you on a Verizon phone? You don't happen to be using Vistahide battery gauge, are you?

Like my work? Hit