View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:49 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Maybe someone can help. I flashed this rom in yesterday. And it was awesome. Still is awesome. I went to bed and next thing I know my phone is talking to me. Telling me I have new text messages and voicemail etc. What is doing that? Is that a cab that can be installed? I then went into my phone to try ant locate the files in my sounds folder under windows. I could not find any alert that was the default ones with the rom. So I am not sure it was just a media file that was put in there and set to default. Whats worse is that NOW after playing with it, it is no longer using the voice alerts. Where do I get the voice alerts from, and is it just a cab I can install. All kinds of awesome rom man.
Those sounds are default with Rhodium but I screwed up the placement and it is difficult to get them back. They are in the \windows folder as 'excuse me boss.mp3' and 'ema.wav', try copying them to \Application data\sounds. In the next release (very soon now) that will be fixed.

Like my work? Hit