View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:09 PM
petermg
Regular 'Geeker

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Maybe someone can help. I flashed this rom in yesterday. And it was awesome. Still is awesome. I went to bed and next thing I know my phone is talking to me. Telling me I have new text messages and voicemail etc. What is doing that? Is that a cab that can be installed? I then went into my phone to try ant locate the files in my sounds folder under windows. I could not find any alert that was the default ones with the rom. So I am not sure it was just a media file that was put in there and set to default. Whats worse is that NOW after playing with it, it is no longer using the voice alerts. Where do I get the voice alerts from, and is it just a cab I can install. All kinds of awesome rom man.

LOL!! I have to talk BACK to my phone when he tells me "Excuse me boss, but you have a txt message!".. I'm like "Ok, thank you for telling me so everyone else around me knows!" I actually want to change that but I've not gotten to it yet. How did you disable them?