View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:21 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronpoweruser View Post
ok i have 13-17 on boot after running oxis mb free in high memory mode on my titan in 2102 i had about 24 but i didnt have as many oems
also after letting the phone sit for 10 minutes opening no apps but start to get to oxis i am down to 16-13 is there any oem known to cause a memory leak?
What makes you say leak? A leak is something that continues to consume until you have none left. There are many reasons for memory to be "consumed" at any given time, regardless of whether you are doing anything.

There's a reason why punctuation is taught in grade school. Make punctuation your friend.