View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:50 PM
YouMayLose
Regular 'Geeker

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose
Re: voice texting on the touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
And how was your post any more constructive than mine? Could have been done in a PM.

But seriously, the OP is asking for something that allows him to make short voice messages.

Last I checked, a phone does that.. just put it on speakerphone or get a bluetooth headset.
I can answer this... some ppl (me for example) hate talking on the phone.. text is short sweet and to the point.. if i am driving its a pain to try and type a text so voice text would be awesome.. you say make a quick call and that will solve it..then i would assume you don't have say a girlfriend because NO CALL IS EVER QUICK lol... but in all serious making a call tends to lead into deeper convo..not to mention say who I'm texting is at work and cant receive calls?... well im driving a quick voice text would solve the problem yes?... just a cpl examples of how voice text would be ideal for a person like me.