View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 03:47 PM
nemoid
Regular 'Geeker

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 23] JUICY 7 - Build 090423H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker347 View Post
2) When I go into the dialer and I scroll down, it begins to highlight and mess up all of the contacts listed.
Same here, just discovered that bug and came here to post it. It doesn't bother me much because I usually only use the dialer to dial the last 2 or 3 contacts, but it's still there. Don't know if it's a 6.5 bug, TF3D2 bug, or something regarding the ROM.

edit: Just found the reason from the MR5 Solutions thread: "The dialer contacts getting scrambled is windows mobile 6.5 not playing nice with the htc dialer." A solution by MiltonPro is to deactivate the HTC dialer thru advanced config. An alternative is to only scroll up, not down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmok View Post
Also having the communications manager issues. Anyone else notice TAB on the keyboard doesn't work in the TF3D2
I noticed the TAB issue. Sometimes it works though, sometimes it doesn't. So I thought it was an issue with the program I was using.

Last edited by nemoid; 04-23-2009 at 03:51 PM.