View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 08:47 AM
Stoney60
PPCGeeks Regular

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Thanks to all you good people, I finally got 4.8 flashed last night found the sprint TV cab in music and everything works except WMP. I start listening to a song and my diamond does a soft reset after about a minute of playing. My music plays in the Music tab just fine though. Only porblem that I noticed is that the scroll takes forever to move to the bottom of the play list. Oh, and how do you turn it off?
Rings absolutely must be in WAV format the MP3s I had on my vogue wouldn't work. and The wma that was already in my rings folder doesn't work either. Is there some way to show the file formats in file explorer?
Gosh, this home page sure needs some color.

I can see I'm going to need a back up program--soon. Does Resco backup work on this thing? How bout resco file manager--Thats a today plugin isn't it?
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Last edited by Stoney60; 04-23-2009 at 08:57 AM.