View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 01:22 AM
petermg
Regular 'Geeker

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LncGmz View Post
I was having one more issue and this might also be a rhodium thing since its not a finished product.

I go to all people and as usual the first "contact" I see is "Me" My contact card. I tried going to my contact card and adding under detial information there is a thumbnail that you can click on so that you can add a picture. I tried doing this and select from the options it gives you after you select the thumbnail it gives me an option to select a picture from my Album or Camera to take a new pic. The camera option works, however, since we are all having camera issues thats pretty useless as well, but when I try to select "open album" option the album will not open. Therefore I cannot even add my own contact picture to my contact card.

Is there a fix for this?

Ah I was so excited about this ROM!! But I can't use the camera... is there a way to get the camera back? It just shows a black pic

EDIT: It seems to be working now... weird.

Last edited by petermg; 04-23-2009 at 01:26 AM.