stravy
PPCGeeks Regular

stravy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.03 Updated 4/5/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Delete the following registry VALUE, reboot and see what that does...
tried...no dice...i really appreciate the help...i am going to live with this feature because i love your rom...if i can figure anything out i will let you know....what is really wierd though is sometimes it works and sometimes it does not....

getting ready to try your spb mobile shell rom...but first i was going to update the radio...i gave spb a try back when i got the phone but didnt like it but thought i would give the new version a try.

rstg...you are not going to believe this...i decided to go to the profile tab on touch flo and it was set to vibrate because i had used the hard keys on the side of the phone to set it to vibrate....i chose the "normal" mode and used the up volume on the side of the phone to check the volume...it still said it was set to vibrate....i moved the volume all the way up with the hard keys and checked the profile tab which still said "normal" i switched it to vibrate and sent an email to push email account...now it vibrates again when the phone system volume was set to vibrate...looks like there is some sort of conflict with the using the volume keys on the side of the phone and using the profile tab within touch flo to set you system volume....like i said you are not going to believe it...i swear i am not on crack

Last edited by stravy; 04-22-2009 at 10:40 PM. Reason: no particular reason