View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated Drellisdee WM6.5 PPC Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Dre, any word on the 217XX sys?
Haven't yet seen it. Due to the recent releases from the ppckitchen.org team and an agreement I made with my wife I'm gonna take a little break from the rom building and spend a little more family time. I'll still help with questions and such but dont think I'll be releasing any base kits for a few weeks at least. I'm using 21501 currently and after removing the wm6.5 IE browser for the wm6.1 aku 6 IE I'm very pleased with it.