View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 08:43 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
I'm not using TF3D and this has never happened to me. I even went through every single ringtone to ensure they worked. Took a while but just wanted to see if this was a flaw. Nothing here.
It's not that they don't work. It's just that occasionally they stop working and the only way to fix it is a soft reset. Like I mentioned previously, it's only the ringtones that come with the ROM that get this issue for me, not any that I have. This also happened to me on Juicy's, so it's probably something weird with 6.5. I've had it before any cab installs, as well as after.