jdawg0024
PPCGeeks Regular

jdawg0024 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
I am really confused as to why some of you did not take Mikes advice on doing a clear storage. I flashed the same day Might5 was released and with acception of the dialer(Which is not the ROM I may add) I have not had any of these problems. I think it may be due to conflicting cabs you may have installed. Yea so the texting is a bit slow, big deal. We have WM6.5 before its even released and we have Mike to thank for that. Sorry to get on the soap box but I have yet to find a problem that is life threatening, and I can't put the damn phone down. I keep playing with it.
I have done the clear storage on this ROM and have not installed any cabs, other than the ones that the ROM installs and when using the windows default today screen and going into settings/sound & notifacations I still get the currupt ringtone error. The work around to this I have found is to load TF3D and go to the sound settings through that and adjust all your settings there i.e Ringtone, Text Message, and Email alearts. Then Disable TF3D go back to windows default and you should be all set. Its kind of annoying to do this way, but a small price to pay to have WinMo 6.5 now. Now just to fix the Scrolling problem in the dialer and this will be perfect.