View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 05:34 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12/25/08 Verizon GPS Fix v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourborfrombk View Post
google maps with latitude aint working no matter what on this sprint touch pro so many roms i flashed so many things i changed an still no lock....when i use that dumb gps tool all i get is a red satellite fix an no lock i swear this phone sucks!!!! i gotta diamond i was surprise to hear the radio working i bet when i transfer from this weak touch pro to this diamond id lose a keyboard but gain better battery life fm radio an a proper gps lock how we suppose to use latitude if we cant get a lock....this make me so mad cause no one is really adressing the issue every ones worried about builds...6.5...tf3d2 like what else is this touch pro good for ???? i know i aint the only one getting tired of this watered down touch pro...i dont even think its really 528 mhz cause honestly my old mogul ran 10 times faster......
if i read the first line of your post correctly you have a sprint touch pro. there is your problem right there champ. this is for verizon like it says in the title. before bashing the phone make sure you r in the right place