View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:02 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 21 \ 21501 v4.6.2a ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
Using just the downloaded kitchen everything goes fine until I close the selection window. It tries to run G'Reloc and I get the 2 attached errors. This only started happening with the 4.6.1 kitchen. The 4.5 kitchen still works so I tried copying the SYS and OEM folders over but received the same error. By doing this I have eliminated G'Reloc being the problem and have narrowed it down to something in one of these folders.
Use the new kitchen. Indagroove posted a fix for the older kitchens with this problem earlier in the thread, but you won't get this if you are using the most recent kitchen with the most recent sys.